|Right Hand:||9°, 10º, 11°||Material:||Titanium|
|Face Width:||120 mm||Hosel Depth:||42 mm|
|Driver Breadth:||101 mm||Bulge/Roll:||10″/11″|
- The new Big Bang Japan 470 titanium driver was designed for the Asian market and became an instant hit in Japan and Korea. The Big Bang Japan 470 won numerous Long Drive contests in Japan. It is a highly thought after titanium driver in Asia and has been copied by other companies in China and Korea. The Big Bang Japan features a COR/CT exceeding the COR limits set by the USGA and is intentionally non-conforming.
- Finally the Bang Japan 470 is available now for the North American market.
- Hand made in small batches and manufactured from a proprietary titanium alloy. The composition of this high performance titanium alloy is not disclosed by the manufacturer for competition reasons. But the result speaks for itself.
- High COR face design: Test results show that this head features a high COR value of 0.939, by far exceeding the limit of the USGA set at 0.830. This means that 93% of the energy in the collision of the driver head with a golf ball is transferred from the head to the ball.
- Flow Alignment System (FA) technology design directs more energy from the club head to the ball with less power dispersion. Most modern-day drivers deliver only 78% of the proper directional energy toward the ball with 22% dispersion of energy. With the unique Flow Alignment System technology, the energy transfer rate is increased up to 94%. This contributes to a straighter and farther drive!
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- Performance proven in Long Drive contests.
- Head cover included.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
- Please note: Counterfeit heads are offered out of China and Korea. These heads are not legitimate and not covered by warranty. Bang Japan 470 heads offered here are guaranteed genuine and authentic and acquired directly from Bang Golf USA; no grey import.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.