- New Steelfiber fc “Flight Control” shafts
- Combination graphite with steel construction
- Designed for players of all levels
- Progressive tip design (higher ball flight for mid/long irons)
- High modulus core for strength and power
No two golfers are alike and no shaft is one-size-fits-all. The new SteelFiber FC ‘Flight Control’ graphite iron shafts combine the advanced composite technology of SteelFiber with variable tip stiffness for players who need higher trajectories. The new progressive tip design of the SteelFiber FC shafts delivers higher ball flight in the mid- and long irons while maintaining the classic SteelFiber launch in the scoring irons. Plus, like all SteelFiber shafts, the FC reduces the risk of injury, lessens aggravation of existing injuries and decreases player fatigue, all while delivering greater distance and accuracy.
The design of the SteelFiber fc90 is inspired by the bend profile of the tour-winning SteelFiber i95, and is available in both taper tip and parallel tip configurations. All taper tip models are ‘Constant Weight’ therefore each shaft within the set weighs the same, regardless of length.